We'll be glad to help in any way we can; please call VideOccasions at 425-641-4811 or email us to discuss your specific needs.
- It's possible to save your PowerPoint presentation as a WMV or MPEG-4 (mp4) video file. Just follow the "Export" directions on the File drop-down
menu in PowerPoint.
- There is a choice of four resolutions: Ultra HD (3840x2160); Full HD (1920x1080); HD (720p, 1280x720) and Standard (480p, 852x480.)
- Unless you have a 4K (Ultra high definition) TV you'll probably have no use for the Ultra HD export.
- We don't see much stand-alone PowerPoint material at VideOccasions, but occasionally clients combine PowerPoint video with other video material to create excellent corporate and educational video.
- Our company has done a great deal of work combining video and PowerPoint for both Bastyr University and Bellevue's Overlake Medical Center.