Return to Beginning
A Short Bibliography Pertaining to Computer Research
University of Washington School of Drama
- "The World Wide Web as an Environment for Collaborative Research: An Experiment in Graduate Education," pp. 219-236. International Journal of Educational Telecommunications, Vol. 3, No. 2/3, 1997.
- "The Media Cube: A Modest Proposal for Re-inventing Multimedia;" pp. 683-688. Proceedings of the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE); Conference on Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia, 1995: Graz, Austria.
- "Educating in the Hyperzone;" pp. 577-582. Proceedings of ED-MEDIA '94, World Conference on Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia, Vancouver, BC, Canada. 1994
- "The Philadelphia Project: Hypermedia in Theatre History Research and Teaching," a refereed paper presented in Dallas at the IBM AEP Conference, June 1991.
- "Learning Theatre History in the Third Dimension," Theatre Design and Technology, Vol. XXVI, No. 4, Fall 1990. Use of 3D CADD in modeling historic buildings. 1990
- "The Philadelphia Project: A Foundation for CAI Design," Academic Computing, May 1990.
- "Learner Types: The Implications of the Work of William G. Perry Jr., in CAI Design," a refereed paper presented at the IBM AEP Conference, June 1989.
- "Interactive Models of Historic Theatre Production with 2-D and 3-D CADD," a refereed paper presented at the IBM AEP Conference, June 1988.
- "Simulation as an Approach to Educating Theatre Artists and Scholars," a paper presented at IBM Advanced Education Project (AEP) Conference, 1985. Published in the Proceedings of the 1985 Academic Information Systems University AEP Conference.